Thursday, May 17, 2012

"You deserve to feel good about your kids!" That's a big statement, isn't it?  If you follow this blog maybe, just maybe you can find some help to make it true for you. My experiences have taught me that most people need help getting a fair perspective on their parenting.  I have been working with children and adults for a long time beginning as a camp counselor at Sugar Creek Bible Camp in Wisconsin. That's where I built my skill set in being with and listening to kids. I learned how to play with kids in a way that let them tell me what they wanted and needed. As a parent I know how important it is to know that your kids are okay and happy and accepted.  I know how much you want your kids to know right from wrong and how to be successful. As a counselor, I know some ways to make the journey easier, because you deserve to feel good about your kids and your parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment